We can't wait to host you at Memorial Field in Mount Vernon this year! See below for your complete guide to attending our games
431 Garden Ave, Mt Vernon, NY 10553
Memorial Field grounds will open 90 minutes before the match start time. All tickets are available online during match day. Visit RugbyNewYork.com and follow the ‘Tickets’ tab.
- All tickets will be delivered digitally from Flicket with the ability to print a paper copy.
- Any child 3yo or younger does not need a ticket if they are on a lap.
- All tickets are assigned to a specific seat, and fans are expected to sit in that location.
- Tickets can be bought on-site at the gates. Rugby New York will have scannable QR codes for people to purchase tickets.
- The customer service window will open 90 min before kick-off.
Each fan may bring in two (2) FACTORY SEALED clear containers of bottled water. No refillable bottles or other containers will be allowed inside unless they are emptied.
No other outside food or beverage will be permitted into the stadium, including, but not limited to:
- Seeds, nuts, or items with shells
- Sports drinks, soda, coffee
- Glass bottles or containers
The following are PROHIBITED at Memorial Field:
- Illegal drugs
- Firearms and/or concealed weapons
- Animals of any kind (other than service animals)
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, and rollerblades
No Smoking within the Memorial Field perimeter.
No giveaways / handing out of materials.
- Any bag being brought into the venue will be searched at the main gates prior to entering. Any prohibited items listed will be turned away.
- Please, no coolers or strollers.
The Steak Truck NYC – All major credit cards, debit cards, and methods of mobile payments are accepted.
Stout NYC Bars – ONLY Cash will be accepted.
RNY Merchandise – All major credit cards, debit cards, and methods of mobile payments are accepted.
At the moment, there is no ATM on-site at the stadium.
Food & Beverage:
Streamlined stadium concessions will be served, provided by Stout NYC and other independent mobile food units.
Security will check IDs and apply wristbands at entrances where alcohol is served.
Restrict Alcohol Serving – Alcohol sales are limited to two (2) per person at a time.
The RNY Merchandise Stand will be open during the event and is located under the southwest end under the main stadium grandstand.
Official Rugby New York Season Guide: Please view the complete season guide here.